Nomex Jacket & Trousers flame retardant, antistatic and antichemical -TEXIB11
Nomex fibre fabric: the fabric used for the construction of the TEXFB11 Coverall Suit has in its composition 94% Nomex fibres, 5% Para-aramid fibres and 1% Static-Control. The Nomex fabric is supplied by Europe's leading manufacturer of protective fabrics, TenCate Protective Fabrics.
Nomex® fibres are heat and flame resistant and are used in protective fabrics, clothing, insulation and other high performance applications to help protect millions of people and processes around the world. Nomex® is an inherently flame-retardant and high-temperature resistant fiber that does not melt, drip or burn in air. It is offered as paper, felt, fabric and fibre.
Unique Design: The visual design of the product always starts from our client's brand identity: we can customize the design by modifying the base colors, contrast colors, asymmetrical design, positioning of reflective stripes and logo printing methods.
Increased durability: all our products are double and triple stitched.
Sizes & Comfort: our digital prints are updated annually according to the European Harmonised Standards and our printing department constantly tests the products developed to enhance the comfort level the wearer enjoys.
Basic technical details:
- Protects against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Flame retardant aramid yarn for extra durability and protection
- Protection class 2 welding
- Bottom pockets with staples or velco
- Patch pockets applied to chest area
- Concealed zipper and staples
- Adjustable cuffs and hood for a correct fit
- Durable brass zipper
- Triple stitched seams for extra durability
- Certified against molten metal splashes
- UPF 40 to block 98% of UV rays
- Station loops for easy attachment of a radio station
- Seam on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- 5 pockets for storage
- CE certified